jueves, 12 de abril de 2007

unit I

compocition
hello, my name is jose pernalete but every body calls me "sampale", Im from coro falcon originally. Im 22 year old and study longer at urbe. I livin in maracaibo and my family in coro. I love travel, dance, listen music, what television and sleep.
I hate mushrooms, some kind of galans fish, tomatoes, my dream is to graduate of the longe.
my opinion about english is very importante.Composition
Hello, my name is Jose Pernalete but every body calls me "sampale", I’m from coro falcon originally. I’m 22 year old and study longer at urbe. I am living in Maracaibo and my family in Coro. I love travel, dance, listen music, what television and sleep.
I hate mushrooms; some kind of galanes, fish, tomatoes, and my dream is to graduate as a Lawyer.
My opinion about English is very important.

No hay comentarios: